Monday, May 7, 2007

15 years and still working perfectly

I just realised that I bought my Nature Pure Purifier in 1992 and till today, it's still working perfectly. At that time, the cost was RM1,800 a big investment - but heck - it's still working today so, go do your maths.

Someone found my Ebay advertisement and contacted me last night, about a leaking washer and a replacement cartridge.

15 years later - the replacement washer is still free - you only pay for the delivery charges of RM10 or go into the city and pick it up yourself. While surprised, hey I think that's how American companies do business. Build a good reputation with a superior product, and take care of the existing customers and they will promote and recommend to their friends.

I'm not saying this unit will serve you for 15 years, but since it's guaranteed for 10 years, your capital investment is just RM1.10 per day - for healthy, delicious and safe water for your whole family.

Quality is always remembered, long after price is forgotten.

No comments: