Saturday, December 1, 2007

Seagull IV Water Purifier filter & cartridge

Just this week, I received 2 orders for the Seagull IV water purifier filters and cartridges.

This Seagull IV water purifier was sold in Malaysia in the late 1980s till early 1990s, until the company General Ecology Malaysia closed down. However in 1998 Unicity Int'l, USA took over the franchise of this water purifier for Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia & Brunei.

Till today my unit that I bought since 1992 unit is still working and with 30,000 units sold in Malaysia in the late 80s and early 90s, there is a huge market for the replacement pre-filters and structured matrix cartridge.

I do express delivery via Poslaju throughout Malaysia and Singapore and if you are in KL, PJ, Shah Alam or Klang, I will personally deliver and install for orders of the filter and cartridge.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I am looking for the replacement filter cartridge for the water filter which I bought years ago, kindly fwd address of dealer and prices on both the cartridge and carbon filter to my email address, thanks.
Rgds
Herbert
dhslai@pc.jaring.my

Unknown said...

I'm also looking for the replacement cartridge for my water filter.

Please email me the contact details of the dealer.

Thanks!

ukbmd@yahoo.com

meow said...

Hi,
I also looking for the replacement filter cartridge for the water filter , kindly fwd address of dealer and prices on both the cartridge and carbon filter to my email address, thanks.

Unknown said...

Hey there.. I have a seagull water purification system, would appreciate if you could email details of the dealer to hamish86@hotmail.com. thanks

wenzhen said...

Hi,I am looking for replacement cartridge for my seagull water filter.Can you quote the price and the dealer name please??I prefer COD in Shah Alam.