Saturday, November 8, 2008

Beware as not every sale is a bargain!

I saw an advert by the main agent showing 20% off for all filters and cartridges. I called and found out that the sale price is actually more than then current price. Seems the trick is before raising prices in December, you have a sale in November saying its 20% off, which is more than the October price actually.

So just be aware that not every sale is a bargain, as what sells well, does not need to be on sale!.

I still get my supplies at the same price, so my prices in ebay for the Seagull IV pre-filter and cartridge remains for now. But just in case you need to get some spares, now is a good time, before an eventual price increase, due to the rising US dollar exchange rate.

Visit my ebay at www.kingkraal.com/ebay/ to pick up your Seagull IV / Nature Pure Pre-filter and cartridge. Prices still include installation within the Klang Valley or Poslaju 1 day delivery within Malaysia.

No comments: