Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cooking and drinking water during the frequent water supply disruptions

Over the last week, there were 3 water cuts that lasted about 8 hours. I was lucky as I had a Seagull IV water purifier, so I could collect my tank water and manually use the hand pump to purify the water.

For others that use other systems, I wonder what water they were cooking and drinking with, since most water filter systems don't have a manual pump, unlike the Seagull IV water purifier.

Is it time to get a Seagull IV water purifier for your home and office?. This investment will be the best you will ever make, that you and your family will enjoy for the next 10 years, guaranteed!.

Invest just RM2,997 for the diverter model or RM3,097 for the concealed faucet model. The Seagull IV is made in USA from surgical steel and it's very affordable, compared to the plastic models that costs about the same, but come with only a 1 year warranty.

No comments: